Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pain

Well,what does the picture above tells you?..Before I go on,the above picture is about the popular vampire love story written by Stephanie Meyer and the 1st book,TWILIGHT has been a hit on the teatres recently.Its about the love of a vampire,an immortal towards a mortal,just a normal girl he met in school.Lets be realistic,this of course is certainly fiction as vampires do not exist in our world.Many hope that it would be true that this guy above,Edward Cullen exist in our world.I too hope that I could become him,so cold,handsome,hard and sweet.Who wouldn't. Although its just fiction,the love between these two people is actually the same in real life.It is the same thing as what we are experiencing or about to experience.True love.But wait a minute,can someone actually be as perfect as edward,be as cool and sweet as him in reality.Maybe there is,but it is certainly rare.You see edward isn't perfect.He is vulnerable and has weaknesses just as any other human,just as his beloved Bella.Even if you are an immortal now,would you be happy with that life,would you be perfect as you imagine now,imagining yourself in edward's place.Yes,maybe at the beginning you'll be overjoyed,you'll say"I can run as fast as lightning and can jump across buldings,I can read people's minds and I can see and hear sharply".Yes,you certainly have extra abilities and capabilities but would you be happy?You no longer are human,you no longer live human,you are different and scary for humans.You must live alone,isolated from reality.

But one thing remains the same the love you feel towards someone.Even if your mortal or immortal it doesn't change,it exists and it will remain to exist in your entire life.So,actually there's no point being him,Edward.If you can live forever,what do you live for?..You see.. what will you actually live for?..You still experience pain even if you are hard and cold as rock.The heart ache of not touching your beloved,afraid that she will crumble under your fingers is the most painful thing you will ever experience.The pain to see her crying,not able to touch and comfort her hurts and cuts deeper into your heart.You are suffering when you want to be Edward.So,stop dreaming..wake up and face reality.He is just as any other people but only a few exceptions for him.

But it is difficult for me to wake up and face reality.I hate reality,I hate the reality that I can't run,I hate the reality that my secrets are exposed,I hate every minute,every second of it,I hate the masked people around me,I HATE IT!...Just to be in a dream,to be Edward is all I can ask for.To be perfect.Yes,to be PERFECT is what I always wanted.Just a dream I reminded myself. But every time I open my eyes being him,I feel happy and whole again.Finally,IM ACTUALLY PERFECT.

No comments:

Post a Comment