Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Liar..

Hey folks,I decided to do 2posts today as I feel very guilty and would certainly like to express my hate towards myself.I know many won't be reading this but what can be done.Its your choice eh,not mine.So i won't be forcing any of you to read this or grumble over this crap cause Im emo.No I wont.OK,I am a liar.So, don believe what Ive written above,Its not true..=P..zz..lame..What I want to say is Ive been lying to myself from the beginning and I do not want to continue lying anymore as it doesnt help anything...2bad.><..I want to be a footballer,a guitarist,a drummer,a pianist,a debater,the top student in Malaysia,know bout cars and cool gadjets after seeing many people doing so.I thought well,I can also be like them if I work and study hard.But it's just a lie.I've tried and tried,practice and practice but no result at all,maybe I should just accept the fact that Im not talented.I always thought that with hard work,I can do anything.Everyone says this but sadly to say its a lie.I want to run like an athlete can.I went jogging every day but it doesnt help.Haiz, I think that every one is born with their own capabilities and if you can't do it means you can't.Its just fate.Am I the only one who is born without any talents?..maybe,I wouldnt know.Its sad,always have to stand around the corner while you watch your friends perform.Watching your friend run a 100m sprint while you sit there like a big fat blob helplessly.Watching your friend on stage performing as a band in front of a wild crowd.That is so cool.Ive always dreamt of being good at something.Anything,jus anything, if only people had given me the chance or the support.Unfortunately,people just care about themselves most of the time.

4 comments:

  1. Lim!

    "Am I the only one who is born without any talents?"

    You want me to smack you? How you get number 1 in the form then, if you have to be born with it?

    And jogging don't help running larh. Running helps you run. That's the problem

    ReplyDelete
  2. OI lim. why la so emo. I kick you then you know. you got so many stuffs we can only dream about la. why dont you stop looking at what other people can do or whatever. look at your strengths and work on them. or if it makes you feel better, you can always laugh at other things people aren't good at that you are better at. hahaha. chill la bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. strengths?..sorry,but I just dont see it.Being 1st in the form doesnt prove anything,it doesnt prove whether ur truthfully smart or anything cos everything is based on textbooks.If u study u pass,if not u fail.It applies to everyone. Stuffs that only we can dream about??..wat the heck!..what do I have that you want?..dont say my brains cos it doesnt serve any purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What brain does not serve any purpose.
    Quote: "If u study u pass,if not you fail"
    I want your UNLAZINESS!!!!
    Yes I do agree it does base on whether to study or not but many people find it hard to study, ie Me.

    Its okay to dream of being able to run like a pro. But you must realise that some people dream of being able to walk, being able to go to toilet without assistance.
    Before you think you think of your inabilties, think of your abilities.

    And you can't say you have none.
    The person you defeated in chess probably wants to play like you.
    The person you defeated in DotA probably wants to play like you.
    Azrul might be envious of how you can sLim down so much.

    You won't get anywhere if you compare your abilities with the exceptionals.
    Remember, your friends don't love you because you're unable, you're their friend because you don't suck as a friend, and thats enough for a person to be proud about.

    ReplyDelete