Monday, March 9, 2009

Parasites in Life

The rest of your life is a long time whether you know it or not its being shaped right now..You can live it on fate or make a choice..Some people think their life is so perfect but some on the other hand think life is unfair and brutal..well..both is certainly right..but in my opinion what determines your life is who you mix with..your friends...In my case Im surrounded with masked hidden friends (most of them not including the ones I trust)..that means you cant trust them because they only put up an act in front of you but behind your back they stab you with a knife.. I have friends who are parasites..hanging on to me just to suck all of my knowledge and leave me to die when Im all done..what is the solution??..I put an act in front of them..you cant do anything more..can u?.. sometimes i feel so angry that I would want to kill them there and then..but murdering is not permitted in my country..too bad...maybe they would be sucessful but it wouldnt serve any purpose because you wouldnt have any friends..if this is the life you choose then continue to become a parasite..I don care..Then I jus pray that you'll be lonely and rot in hell...If people understand the true meaning of friendship then maybe hatred among people wouldnt be so devastating...In any case..always be cautious because you never know whats going to hit you..even your best friend can turn his back on you... To me friendship is very important..I dare not hurt them or lie to them in any way..parasites exceptional... Why they are call parasites again??..because they wont even let go of whoever they cling on..they only want to cover their own backside..and push the blame on others when their in trouble..they throw you away when your no longer useful or when your down...then tend to take control of you and step your head when you give them the opportunity...Therefore..I hope that people would not think lifes so perfect..there would always be up's and down's...Parasites,i hope that you would realise that life isnt about perfection..its about friendship,love and trust

1 comment: