Sunday, March 22, 2009

How time flies

Its already Sunday after a week break..time really flies..i havent even done anything and its already the end of the week..how unfair life sometimes can be..Ive planned to study,finish of with my debate research,interact research and mayb start on my folio but I havent even completed any of my plans.When I look back in time,I wonder what I had actually done..what I can remember is I slept like a pig ,went out with my friends on Friday to watch a movie..and thats it..how can 1 week, 7 days,168 hours pass so fast??...then in a matter of time,Ill be studying in college,university and then working..the way my brother describe his working life..it really freaks me out..but i know that one day i have to go through it no matter what..But the most most difficult part is to lose your friend..its realli heartbreaking and i think i cant bare losing them when the time comes...this sucks why must time pass so fast?..why must we worry?..i like my life now enjoying with my friends though i hate school and teachers and studying...well eventually all of that is easy once I start working or elsewhere in college..The best solution now is to study hard,enjoy life with your friends at this age and live life to the max without worries..><..hope don flunk studies can ady

No comments:

Post a Comment