Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Friend's Wedding(Yet to be)

Well,all husband-wife relationship ofter starts with a girlfriend-boyfriend relationship...I have some friends who are already a couple as puvilan&stephanie,andrea&jerome,dahrick&some1 unknown,vivian &weisoon and more..but the best couple Ive ever seen so far is puvilan&stephanie of course^^..Let me tell you abit about them..in a relationship,most people often brag about it,telling the whole world I have a girlfriend or boyfriend,I LOVE U on the internet..on the streets and crap alot about Im no longer lonely and shit..but puvilan&stephanie is totally different..they are serious in what they are doing,they understand and aware not to go over the limit and most importantly they still treat their friends with care and likeness...although they maybe a charming couple,they do not showoff and brag about it..and that is what I really like about them..how handsome or beautiful you can be,it doesn't really matter as long as you have people around you to care and love..Im really proud and blessed to have them as my friends seriously because although in a relationship,they still take the effort to care and ask about what my problems are..and I really appreaciate it..I would like to say thank you but I cant seem to get the words out..well this is the best time then..THANK YOU!!..hmmm..now about the wedding..well Im really sure it will work out though..even from different race their parents hopefully would understand..hehe..lets see who'll be the bestman..the candidates are Kenny,long time friend with both Puvilan and Stephanie who lives opposite her house and the next candidate is..errr..unknown and unknown..meaning kenny is the bestman or the bride's maid..his wishla.>< honestly sometimes I really dont get him..he laughs out of the blues then serious then emo then keep calling me faggot,faggot,faggot...hmm..sometimes I really just hate him and it really hurts if someone keep calling you a freaking faggot a whole day..nevertheless,I think I understand enough to forgive him...he is reallly a good,loyal and caring friend although he often curses..what Im trying to say is it is fun being around him and he might not be fun or enjoyable around me because I dont talk much..maybe everyone would find me boring..too badla for me..this is life and its hard to change the way I am after 16 years living like this..I hope the best for my friends and whoever Ive not mentioned..itll be on my next blog...Nitez^^

1 comment:

  1. Awww this is very sweet. =) You're most WELCOME Lim. =)

    ReplyDelete